208 Barney View Road, Palen Creek 4287
An absolute superb property, quality all the way. This well maintained brick home on 90 acres is situated approximately 44 kilometres from Beaudesert in the picturesque Barney View area. It features:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Open plan kitchen/dining area with combustion stove
• Living room with wood heater
• Formal dining area and formal lounge complete with open fireplace
• Magical views to Mount Barney, Mount Maroon and the Border Ranges.
With its fertile black scrub soil, 4 dams and a spring, this is an ideal fattening block for cattle. This property will run approx 50 + head. It includes timber stockyards, hay shed and a large (80’ x 25’) lockable machinery shed.
Located in close proximity to the renowned Mount Barney and Mount Maroon, Southerly would also make a perfect retreat for bushwalkers.
Inspections by appointment only.
For further information contact Agents:
Tony Moller 0421 215 463
Garth Weatherall 0438 793 100