Prime business premises – fully set up and includes all furnishings & equipment to just start trading. Located in the Scenic Rim in the historic town of Kalbar. Contact agent for inspection.
This freehold hotel situated in the heart of the beautiful Scenic Rim
Region is ideally located to capture the ever increasing tourist traffic
in the area. An easy day trip from both city & coastal destinations with
the region now well known for hosting events such as “Eat Local Week” as well as being home to quality venues for wedding receptions which are
well patronised by our city cousins and drawing ever increasing numbers
of people to the area generally. It is considered that there is scope
for further growth and expansion for this rather unique venue.
*For genuine sale at a realistic $650,000 plus stock at valuation
– 1 acre of land.
– $250k spent on refurbishment during the last 18 months.
– The “go to” place for food in the Boonah and surrounding area.
– Restaurant regularly fully booked on weekends.
– Seating for 100 diners.
– Consistently receives 5 star Google reviews for food and service.
– Ground works prepared for staff accommodation.
– Room for 3 overnight cabins at back of pub.
– Pub has transitioned from a “drinker’s pub” to a “gastro pub”.
– Kitchen completely renovated and extended (kitchen is now 85 sq. metres).
– Kitchen set up for external catering as well as pub food.
– Liquor licence contains “catering away” condition allowing the licence to be used external to the pub.
– Liquor licence covers entire property, not just building footprint, so can set up marquee in car park or other outside areas and legally serve alcohol.
– Turnover has increased 26% over the last 18 months.
– CCTV in all areas of pub, able to be accessed remotely.
– Drop safe so staff can’t access previous day’s takings.
– Big screen TV (2m x 3.5m)
– Pub running as a “managed pub” without significant input from owners.
– Large presence and engagement on social media.
– Pub website allows for online reservations which print out on POS printer for ease of access.
– Situated on north side of Boonah in commuter area, with high growth in residential housing.
– Nearby Motorcycle museum brings in constant flow of day trippers on weekend.