Just over 6 acres of all useable land why not call this home. A roomy Queenslander in good condition sits within a lovely garden setting. A mixture of nice established trees and low maintenance gardens enhance the rural feel. The home features 5 bedrooms, ensuite, lounge room with bay window, separate dining with wood heater, French doors, polished floors and your choice of 2 separate verandahs. A 15m in-ground concrete pool will be what you need through the warmer months. Parking is provided by a 2 bay carport and for storage/workshop there is a 7m x9m colourbond shed. There are numerous rainwater tanks providing domestic water plus an equipped bore for stock & garden water which is a must on a rural block. A 2KW solar helps offset rising power costs. This is a well presented property in a perfect commuter location and we urge you to inspect. Offers over $620,000.
AUCTION – Onsite – 10:00am
Saturday 3rd November 2018
208 Barney View Road, Palen Creek 4287
An absolute superb property, quality all the way. This well maintained brick home on 90 acres is situated approximately 44 kilometres from Beaudesert in the picturesque Barney View area. It features:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Open plan kitchen/dining area with combustion stove
• Living room with wood heater
• Formal dining area and formal lounge complete with open fireplace
• Magical views to Mount Barney, Mount Maroon and the Border Ranges.
With its fertile black scrub soil, 4 dams and a spring, this is an ideal fattening block for cattle. This property will run approx 50 + head. It includes timber stockyards, hay shed and a large (80’ x 25’) lockable machinery shed.
Located in close proximity to the renowned Mount Barney and Mount Maroon, Southerly would also make a perfect retreat for bushwalkers.
Inspections by appointment only.
All offers prior to Auction will be considered.
For further information contact Agents:
Tony Moller 0421 215 463
Garth Weatherall 0438 793 100
This freehold hotel situated in the heart of the beautiful Scenic Rim
Region is ideally located to capture the ever increasing tourist traffic
in the area. An easy day trip from both city & coastal destinations with
the region now well known for hosting events such as “Eat Local Week” as well as being home to quality venues for wedding receptions which are
well patronised by our city cousins and drawing ever increasing numbers
of people to the area generally. It is considered that there is scope
for further growth and expansion for this rather unique venue.
*For genuine sale at a realistic $650,000 plus stock at valuation
– 1 acre of land.
– $250k spent on refurbishment during the last 18 months.
– The “go to” place for food in the Boonah and surrounding area.
– Restaurant regularly fully booked on weekends.
– Seating for 100 diners.
– Consistently receives 5 star Google reviews for food and service.
– Ground works prepared for staff accommodation.
– Room for 3 overnight cabins at back of pub.
– Pub has transitioned from a “drinker’s pub” to a “gastro pub”.
– Kitchen completely renovated and extended (kitchen is now 85 sq. metres).
– Kitchen set up for external catering as well as pub food.
– Liquor licence contains “catering away” condition allowing the licence to be used external to the pub.
– Liquor licence covers entire property, not just building footprint, so can set up marquee in car park or other outside areas and legally serve alcohol.
– Turnover has increased 26% over the last 18 months.
– CCTV in all areas of pub, able to be accessed remotely.
– Drop safe so staff can’t access previous day’s takings.
– Big screen TV (2m x 3.5m)
– Pub running as a “managed pub” without significant input from owners.
– Large presence and engagement on social media.
– Pub website allows for online reservations which print out on POS printer for ease of access.
– Situated on north side of Boonah in commuter area, with high growth in residential housing.
– Nearby Motorcycle museum brings in constant flow of day trippers on weekend.
With outstanding views to the mountain as well. This colonial style home built in 2006 has verandas on all sides as well as being positioned so that the extended large deck captures the views. Just to mention a few of the many features which include 2.7 m ceilings, polished timber floors in living area, air con, wood heater, dishwasher, large rumpus room with pool table (staying) & the list goes on. Established on 38 acres of land with the house set in amongst established gardens. There is a double garage with skillion attached & a 40 ft hut with separate rooms ideal for a retreat area for children, grand children or possible work studio. Domestic water is provided from 3 poly rain water tanks & stock water from a dam if you were interested in having a couple of head of cattle or a horse or two. There is a basic little stock yard plus old shed. A tractor & slasher is included in this great package. This property is listed @ $620,000.
Ideally located for the person wishing to conduct a cattle or horse stud. Within a commutable distance to city & coastal destinations, this property is ideal for the Buyer making a gradual transition to their permanent or weekend address. The township of Boonah with its restaurant’s & coffee shops is a mere 5 minutes or so drive.
Comprising 88 acres of the best quality Brigalow scrub soil country in the district it is well covered with improved pastures & natural grasses (paspalum, Rhodes grass & kikuya) including approx. 15 acres of cultivation currently used for fodder crops.
A massive family home (approx. 7 years old) has been built on the crest of the hill with spectacular views in all directions. There is a large shed also on the property.
Some of the many features are listed below.
Quality scrub soil country. 4 dams. Windmill on bore. 8 paddocks divided with electric fencing. Water distributed around property. Stock yards
Home constructed by a renowned local builder. (Approx. 530 m2 under roof including garage.
5 b/rooms. 2 bath rooms plus powder room. Billiard room. Media room. Large kitchen with butler’s pantry. Polished timber floors in living areas. 2.7 metre ceilings. Huge storage areas. Large decks on north & south sides.
5 kw solar system feeding to the grid. 54,000 gal rain water tank.
Shed approx. 38 x 9 m (9 bays). Roller doors. Power.
House is situated approx. 600 metres from the entry using a heavily gravelled road with approx 220 metres being spray sealed plus a hard stand area in front of shed.
This 307 Acres is nestled in the beautiful Palen Creek area only 35 minutes from Beaudesert. Both the farm and the house have had a lot of work done to make it a very manageable farm. This property consists of a lovely renovated 3 bedroom house with air conditioning and insulation, solar panels (approx 4kw), great 19m x 9m shed and a smaller farm shed, another large machinery shed (20m x 7.5m), good access, very good set of steel yards with head bail and race with good access, 2nd set of timber and steel yards with crush and ramp, plentiful water supply through spring fed dams and a bore which feeds out to tanks and troughs, many internal paddocks set up with lane ways to make mustering easier. It is quality scrub soil improved with Rhodes grass and Kikuyu and some areas of light forest country.This property is well worth an inspection.